Dr. Thomas Westover, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Burlington, NJ. Dr. Westover completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He currently practices at Cooper Maternal-Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cooper Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Cooper Maternal-Fetal Medicine1900 Mount Holly Rd, Burlington, NJ 08016 (609) 835-0895
Athens Regional Medical Center Mainland Campus65 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Fl 3, Pomona, NJ 08240 (609) 404-3830
Cooper Maternal-Fetal Medicine6100 Main St, Voorhees, NJ 08043 (856) 325-6600
Cooper Maternal-Fetal Medicine1 Cooper Plz # 623, Camden, NJ 08103 (856) 342-2491
Bunker Hill Plaza4 Plaza Dr Ste 403, Sewell, NJ 08080 (856) 270-4020
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Westover?
I first met Dr. Westover in 2010. I was expecting twins, and we got the worst news in the world. He was very compassionate and caring. He explained the situation to us thoroughly and went through each of our options. I was under his care for the rest of the pregnancy; and took care of us 4 years later during our second pregnancy. He was terrific during both times, and I am very glad that we met him when we did.
- Cooper University Hospital