Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oliver Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Oliver Jr, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Oliver Jr completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosp. and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oliver Jr is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliver Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oliver Jr frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Cerebral Artery Thrombosis.
Dr. Oliver Jr's office is located at 770 Pine St Ste 290, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oliver Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- 1 770 Pine St Ste 290, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-1458