Dr. Thomas Oliver Jr, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Oliver Jr completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosp. He currently practices at GEORGIA MAGNETIC IMAGING CENTER and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. Dr. Oliver Jr is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Georgia Magnetic Imaging Center
Radiology Associates Of Macon770 Pine St Ste 290, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 633-1257
Vascular/Intrvntnl RAD Assoc GA
Vira-radiology Associates of Macon215 Sheraton Blvd # 2, Macon, GA 31210 Existing Patients: (478) 757-8868
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliver Jr?
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Medical Center, Navicent Health