Dr. Thomas Ela, MD is a neurology specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Ela completed a residency at University of California Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical and Healing Arts Inc. and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ela is board certified in Neuromuscular Medicine.
Medical and Healing Arts Inc.2282 N State College Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92831 Existing Patients: (714) 780-9770
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ela?
My husband had a stroke last year and is battling cancer this year and is experiencing TIA’s. Dr. Ela has been wonderful in explaining things to us about his conditions and he knows so much about not only neurology but how the entire body works together. He has recommended us to other specialists to get things checked out. In other words, he thinks out of the box and he cares about your entire health. We’re so grateful to him for the time and attention he gives us. We never feel rushed and by the end of each appointment we feel we have really learned a lot about my husband’s conditions. Can’t speak highly enough of him. Much better than any of the neurologists at St. Joes, I have been to 3 of them there personally and Dr. Ela is far superior in so many ways.. Dr. Ela is the only neurologist we will see now. When we mention to other doctors in the St. Jude system that Dr. Ela is our neurologist, they always say he’s the best...and we agree!
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center