Dr. Siler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Siler, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Charles, MO. Dr. Siler completed a residency at University Kans Med Center. He currently practices at Midwest Chest Consultants, PC and is affiliated with SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siler is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Louis U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Kans Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Chest Consultants, PC
Midwest Chest Consultants, PC330 1st Capitol Dr, Saint Charles, MO 63301 Existing Patients: (636) 946-1650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siler?
When I first saw Dr Siler, my lungs were in pretty bad shape, he put me on a medication that quickly turned my life around, now I have very little problems. The problems I have now are ones that no doctor can improve. They are the results of having smoked for over 50 years. Thank you Dr. Siler, I feel that I owe my life to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siler frequently treats Sleep Apnea, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Asthma.
Dr. Siler's office is located at 330 1st Capitol Dr, Saint Charles, MO 63301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles