Dr. Thomas Saphner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saphner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Saphner, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Two Rivers, WI. Dr. Saphner completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Manitowoc County. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saphner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Medical Group Inc5300 Memorial Dr, Two Rivers, WI 54241 Existing Patients: (920) 793-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saphner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saphner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saphner frequently treats Breast Diseases, Blood Disorders, and Anxiety.
Dr. Saphner's office is located at 5300 Memorial Dr, Two Rivers, WI 54241. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saphner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Manitowoc County
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center