Dr. Rhee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Rhee, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Manassas, VA. Dr. Rhee completed a residency at UMDNJ Med Sch. He currently practices at Thomas H. Rhee MD PC and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rhee is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- UMDNJ Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2001
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thomas H. Rhee MD PC8703 Stonewall Rd Ste 1b, Manassas, VA 20110 Existing Patients: (703) 369-3500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Rhee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rhee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rhee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rhee frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Rhee's office is located at 8703 Stonewall Rd Ste 1b, Manassas, VA 20110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rhee speaks French, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Novant Health UVA Prince William Medical Center