Dr. Henry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Henry, MD is a neurology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Henry completed a residency at University Of Minnesota-Neurology. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henry is board certified in Epilepsy.
- University Of California, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Minnesota-Neurology, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
M Health Fairview Clinics And Surgery Center - Minneapolis
Mhealth909 Fulton St Se Fl 3, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 626-6688
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henry?
Frequently Asked Questions
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank