Dr. Thomas O'Connor, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bloomfield, CT. Dr. O'Connor completed a residency at University Ct; John Dempsey Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Thomas O'Connor, MD, LLC701 Cottage Grove Rd Ste A210, Bloomfield, CT 06002 (860) 904-6779
- University Ct; John Dempsey Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Connor?
I looked around for a good TRT doctor in my country for a while but instead found Dr O’Connor on the other side of the world. Dr O'Connor was wonderful possessing a wealth of knowledge not just in Testosterone replacement but also cardiology, overall organ health and sports nutrition. Not only did he provide me with an in-depth TRT protocol but he also went well beyond that into my heart, liver, kidney and mental health management. You will not find a doctor that possesses more knowledge in TRT.
- Hartford Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center