Dr. Neal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Neal, MD is a hematology specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Neal completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Colquitt Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neal is board certified in Hematology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc
Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc427 W 3rd Ave Ste 100, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 312-7141
- 2 425 W 3rd Ave Ste 100, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 312-7141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neal?
Great Doctor takes the time to explain everything to you . Very caring !!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Neal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neal frequently treats Blood Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Neal's office is located at 427 W 3rd Ave Ste 100, Albany, GA 31701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Crisp Regional Hospital
- Dorminy Medical Center
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Phoebe Worth Medical Center