Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKinnon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas McKinnon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Vestavia Hills, AL. Dr. McKinnon completed a residency at UAB Hospital. He currently practices at Alabama Eye M.D. - Drs. Lawaczeck, McKinnon, Feagin, Carter & Gee, P.C.. Dr. McKinnon is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- UAB Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- UAB Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- Lloyd Noland Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Eye M.D. - Drs. Lawaczeck, McKinnon, Feagin, Carter & Gee, P.C.
Alabama Eye Services1009 Montgomery Hwy Ste 200, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216 Existing Patients: (205) 397-9400
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKinnon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKinnon frequently treats Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. McKinnon's office is located at 1009 Montgomery Hwy Ste 200, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKinnon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.