Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Zellers, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Zellers completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at UT Southwestern Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zellers is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zellers?
Dr. Zellers saved my life 12 years ago when I was 5 months pregnant and found I had a congenital heart defect. I cannot thank him enough. I would not be here without his life-saving surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zellers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zellers frequently treats Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Zellers' office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
UT Southwestern Clinic
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 456-1600
Children's Medical Center Plano7601 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75024 Existing Patients: (214) 456-2382