Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (858) 437-9988 to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at UC San Diego Sch Med. He currently practices at UC San Diego Medical Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UC San Diego Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UC San Diego Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1990
- UC San Diego Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kelly's profile.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats the following conditions: Breech Position, Gestational Diabetes, and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 9444 Medical Center Dr Fl 1, La Jolla, CA 92037. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kelly provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway and Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido.
Dr. Kelly has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3/5 for Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.