Dr. Thomas Maginot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maginot's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Maginot, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Munster, IN. Dr. Maginot completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hosp/sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Radiation Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sinai Grace Hosp/sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiation Medicine Associates
Community Hospital901 MacArthur Blvd, Munster, IN 46321 Existing Patients: (219) 836-6390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maginot?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maginot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maginot frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Maginot's office is located at 901 MacArthur Blvd, Munster, IN 46321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maginot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center