Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Killian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Killian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Killian completed a residency at Birmingham Med Ctr. He currently practices at CLARKSVILLE MEDICAL SPECIALIST and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Killian is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital
- Birmingham Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Birmingham Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Birmingham Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Life & Health Ins. Co.
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Best Life & Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- One Health
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Passport Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Signature Health Alliance
- State Farm
- Trustmark Companies
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Value Options
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clarksville Medical Specialist
Tennova Cardiology - Clarksville647 Dunlop Ln Ste 101, Clarksville, TN 37040 Existing Patients: (931) 502-3750
Dr. James Amlicke
Tennova Healthcare-clarksville651 Dunlop Ln, Clarksville, TN 37040 Existing Patients: (931) 502-3750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Killian?
Walked in..signed in..sat down..nurse came and got me! Fast and efficient. Dr Killian is an old school physician..no BS, gets to the point, tells it like it is. The kind of Doctor you instinctively trust with your life
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Killian frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Killian's office is located at 647 Dunlop Ln Ste 101, Clarksville, TN 37040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Killian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville