Dr. Thomas Braza, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Leland, NC. Dr. Braza completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Bluewater Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Braza is board certified in Dermatology.
Bluewater Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center
Bluewater Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center144 Poole Rd Ste 101, Leland, NC 28451 Existing Patients: (910) 640-0899
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Louisville Dermatology, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braza?
Had to have Moh's done on the top of my head. I was expecting pain. I can truthfully say the worst part was getting the bandage out of my hair. From check in to going back to have my stitches removed I am so pleased everything was easy and I felt only pressure and no pain. I thank you.