Call 720-764-7934 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas Heffron, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Heffron completed a residency at Creighton University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at The Transplant Center and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Heffron is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Chicago Pritzer School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- ODS Health Plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Transplant Center
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Cardiology1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5050, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: 720-764-7934
SurgOne PC1444 S Potomac St Ste 190, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: 720-743-7447
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heffron?
Dr Heffron performed a liver transplant for Alpha 1 deficiency in 2002-yes, 17 years ago. Recovery was lengthy and difficult but Dr Heffron and his team have been with me all the way. Without his skill and dedication the results and longevity would have been questionable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heffron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Heffron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heffron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heffron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heffron frequently treats Liver Cancer, Esophageal Varices, and Biliary Atresia.
Dr. Heffron's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5050, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital