Dr. Thomas Frazer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Frazer completed a residency at State University of New York Health Sciences Center, Syracuse; St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center. He currently practices at and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Frazer is board certified in Family Practice.
- 1 1901 S Union Ave Ste B7005, Tacoma, WA 98405 (253) 459-6550
MultiCare Allenmore Family Medicine
Multicare Medical Group1901 S Union Ave Ste B7005, Tacoma, WA 98405 (253) 459-6550
- State University of New York Health Sciences Center, Syracuse; St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1983
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Undergraduate School — 1977
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Planned Administration Inc
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frazer?
Dr Frazer is AWESOME He is the kind of Doctor you want to visit. Trustworthy, easy to talk to, listens really well. I would recommend Dr Frazer to ANYONE who needs a great doctor !!!!
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital