Dr. Thomas Fox, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Niceville, FL. Dr. Fox completed a residency at York Hospital. He currently practices at Bluewater Orthopedics and is affiliated with Twin Cities Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Bluewater Orthopedics1950 Bluewater Blvd Ste 100, Niceville, FL 32578 Existing Patients: (850) 897-8081
- Union Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- St. Josephs Univ., Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Dr Fox has replaced both of my knees (April, Aug) and my left hip In October because I have rheumatoid arthritis and my god, what a world of difference. I honestly get chocked up when I think about how Dr Fix has improved my life. I am able to live with out the sharp and constant pain that was in my joints. I am able to be a father that gets to run and play with my kids instead of siting and watching. Dr Fox listens to your questions and answers them fully. He goes over the joint replacement procedure and makes you feel at easy. The night before your surgery, Dr Fox will call you to see how you are doing and assure you everything will go smoothly, which it does. The staff at the Destin surgery center is top notch, friendly, and professional. Anesthesiologist is very professional and thorough. He make sure you will have no issues with the anesthesia. I highly recommend Dr Fox
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast