Dr. Thomas Fahrbach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fahrbach's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Fahrbach, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boulder, CO. Dr. Fahrbach completed a residency at Kansas University Medical Center. He currently practices at Boulder Community Health and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fahrbach is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Emory University Hosptial, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Kansas University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Colorado University UCHSC, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Kansas City Medical Center, Medical School — 2006
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boulder Community Health
Boulder Radiologists, Inc.4747 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303 Existing Patients: (303) 415-7249
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fahrbach?
Dr. Fahrbach is very nice and has done several paracentesis drain procedures for me. He has also placed a picc line, a port line, done vascular embolization and mapping. In fact, I have two more procedures scheduled with him in the next couple of weeks. I have complete confidence in his abilities and that means a lot going into procedures. I would recommend him without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fahrbach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fahrbach frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Fahrbach's office is located at 4747 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fahrbach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothills Hospital