Dr. Thomas Schrattenholzer, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Schrattenholzer completed a residency at Loma Linda University. He currently practices at Portland Anesthesia Specialists and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schrattenholzer is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Portland Anesthesia Specialists
Portland Anesthesia Specialists1015 NW 22nd Ave, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 413-7711
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Loma Linda University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Arrow Head Regl Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schrattenholzer?
Dr. Schrattenholzer is kind, courteous and generous with his sympathy. He is a very busy doctor so he cannot always be generous with his time. I have seen him for 5 years and in that time I have lost weight, become fit, and adopted a child. I would highly recommend him!
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center