Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Rizzo, MD
Dr. Thomas Rizzo, MD is
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Saint Francis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Universidad Del Noreste, Escuela De Medicina 'Dr Jose Sierra Flores', Medical School — 1981
- S.U.N.Y Stonybrook, Undergraduate School
- The Catholic University of America, Undergraduate School
- St. Frances Medical Center- Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Health Republic Insurance
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Integrity Administrators
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizzo?
Dr. Rizzo has been my doctor for 22 years. He communicates well and is very professional. What can I say - I am still here!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Rizzo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rizzo's profile.
Dr. Rizzo in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rizzo frequently treats the following conditions: Lipid Disorders, Wheezing and Shortness of Breath. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rizzo's office is located at 11 Meridian Rd Eatontown, NJ 07724. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rizzo is able to speak Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rizzo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Rizzo, MD is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Thomas Rizzo, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Rizzo, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Centrastate Medical Center
Monmouth Cardiology Associates LLC11 Meridian Rd, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Existing Patients: (732) 776-5138
Monmouth Cardiology Associates
Monmouth Cardiology Associates222 Schanck Rd Ste 104, Freehold, NJ 07728 Existing Patients: (732) 431-1332