Dr. Thomas Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rolla, MO. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Us Naval Hosp. He currently practices at Phelps County Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Phelps Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Cardiology.
- Us Naval Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Mercy Hospital St Louis, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- St Louis University, Undergraduate School — 1961
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phelps County Regional Medical Center1050 W 10th St Ste 500, Rolla, MO 65401 Existing Patients: (573) 308-1301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Sick Sinus Syndrome, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 1050 W 10th St Ste 500, Rolla, MO 65401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phelps Health