Dr. Lowe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Lowe, MD is a oncology specialist in Redondo Beach, CA. Dr. Lowe completed a residency at University of California At Los Angeles. He currently practices at Cancer Care Associates Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- City Of Hope, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California At Los Angeles, Residency Hospital
- University of California At Los Angeles, Internship Hospital
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lowe?
Dr Lowe has both a clear, deep knowledge and expertise in the blood cancer field, and a manner that everyone wants in a doctor. He speaks in plain English about complex issues and is a great guy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Lowe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lowe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lowe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lowe frequently treats Marginal Zone Lymphoma, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Lowe's office is located at 514 N Prospect Ave Fl 4, Redondo Beach, CA 90277. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lowe speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center