Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Diflo, MD
Dr. Thomas Diflo, MD is
- BOSTON UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diflo?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Diflo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Diflo's profile.
Dr. Diflo in specializes in Critical Care Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Diflo's office is located at 100 Woods Rd Valhalla, NY 10595. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Diflo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Diflo, MD is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Thomas Diflo, MD holds board certification in Critical Care Surgery.
- Westchester Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 (914) 493-1286