Dr. Thomas Danko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Danko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Danko, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Danko completed a residency at Christus Santa Rosa/U Hosp U TX Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Rosecrance Swedish American Collaboration. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Danko is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Christus Santa Rosa/U Hosp U TX Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rosecrance Swedish American Collaboration1401 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104 Existing Patients: (847) 381-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danko?
Exceptional care and well being for my son.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Danko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Danko frequently treats Wellness Examination, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Danko's office is located at 1401 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Danko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.