Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Miale, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Miale completed a residency at St Louis Childrens Hospital. Dr. Miale is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2001 Laurel Avenue Newland Ste N401, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 531-2078
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miale?
Dr. Thomas Miale successfully treated my youngest brother's acute lympoblastic leukemia after diagnosis in the fall of 1974. Brett has just turned 50 years old. We are still thankful to Dr. Miale's expertise. He encouraged us to treat Brett as a normal child and advocated his love of football and all other physical activity. He started a camp for his kids at Camp Micanopy. Brett still relives these memories. This doctor is a true philanthropist. You are blessed if he is your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miale frequently treats Heart Disease.
Dr. Miale's office is located at 2001 Laurel Avenue Newland Ste N401, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miale has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.