Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Arroyo Grande, CA. Dr. Ferro completed a residency at University of New Mexico, Albuquerque. He currently practices at Thomas D Ferro MD Medical Corporation and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferro is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Anderson Orthopedic Research Institute, Other Education — 1991
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University CA San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University of California, San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gallagher Basset
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Heritage Provider Network
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Food and Commercial Workers
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferro?
Dr. Ferro is brilliant. Had a hip replacement and my recovery was very fast. Thank you, Dr. Ferro and your dream team, for restoring my hip and giving me my life back. Wish I had done this sooner. Very smooth, state-of-the art process from start to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferro frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Ferro's office is located at 860 Oak Park Blvd Ste 101, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ferro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Marian Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center