Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Clark, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Lebanon, PA. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Riverside Hosp/Mc Ohio. He currently practices at Thomas W Clark DPM and is affiliated with WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Riverside Hosp/Mc Ohio, Fellowship Hospital
- Riverside Hosp/Mc Ohio, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System, Internship Hospital
- Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Lafayette College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thomas W Clark DPM
Dr. Thomas Clark1510 CORNWALL RD, Lebanon, PA 17042 Existing Patients: (717) 273-3521
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Fantastic! Definitely knows what he's doing. Amazing bedside manner. Friendly and professional. I had gone to Dr Clark for plantar fasciitis and he was blunt with me regarding the injury and the fact that it wasn't going to improve if I chose to do nothing to help myself to heal. It took a lot of doing, but I'm finally on the road to recovery from this hard to beat injury. Thank you Dr Clark for your honesty and no nonsense manner. You have made such a positive impact.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clark frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Stress Fracture of Foot.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 1510 CORNWALL RD, Lebanon, PA 17042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital