Dr. Carlson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Carlson, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Wilford Hall USAF Hospital. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Scripps Clin & Rsrch Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Wilford Hall USAF Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Park Tower- Austin Heart3801 N Lamar Blvd Ste 300, Austin, TX 78756 Existing Patients: (512) 206-3636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Relied on Doctor Carlson for 14 years now. He is very personable. He takes time to review my history, current lab results and thoroughly examines my health each visit. He stays abreast of current research and encourages changes needed for healthier life when appropriate. He is prompt and efficient. I trust Dr. Carlson!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Carlson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carlson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Dyslipidemia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 3801 N Lamar Blvd Ste 300, Austin, TX 78756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carlson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin