Dr. Thomas Lee, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Camillus, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Associated Gastroenterologists of Central New York PC and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
2 years back, I was w Dr Dale who had the task of telling me of my esophageal cancer. Later on during the problems, I was told Dr Dale had retired and Dr Lee was taking over. Don't ever worry on this Gentleman, he's well aware of what's going on...Thank You Dr. Lee--- (enjoy your retirement Dr. Dale !) Honestly wish there were 6 stars for this guy---
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Upstate Cancer Center