Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burwinkel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Burwinkel, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Florence, KY. Dr. Burwinkel completed a residency at Bethesda North Hospital. He currently practices at Alliance Partners, LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Bethesda North Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bethesda North Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burwinkel?
I got married shortly after my 40th birthday. We had already been trying to get pregnant for a few months. Went to a different clinic and had 3 IVF procedures that all failed. Came to Dr. Burwinkel and he suggested I try just inseminations with injectables (about 1/10th of the cost of IVF). Got pregnant with my son on the first try. And my second baby is due in January - I will be 44. Everyone of the docs, nurses, and staff at IRH are wonderful, and they worked miracles for our family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burwinkel frequently treats Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Female Infertility, and Infertility Evaluation.
Dr. Burwinkel's office is located at 6900 Houston Rd Bldg 600, Florence, KY 41042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burwinkel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.