Dr. Thomas Botta, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Botta completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell Campus. He currently practices at WCMG PULMONARY and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Botta is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Western Connecticut Medical Grp24 Hospital Ave, Danbury, CT 06811 (203) 739-7070
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital — 2004
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell Campus, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Botta?
Dr Botto managed the care that my father received while in Intensive Care at Danbury Hospital. Dr Botto took the time to carefully and compassionately explain my father's medical condition and our family's options for continuing care. Dr Botto was thorough, caring, and concerned with who my dad was and what he would want for quality of life. Dad passed away from congestive heart failure complicated by COVID-19, but Dr Botto and the ICU team at Danbury Hospital gave him personal and compsionalte care; we could not have asked for more given the circumstances. Our family is very grateful.
- Danbury Hospital