Dr. Thomas Bernasek, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Bernasek completed a residency at The University of New Mexico. He currently practices at Florida Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernasek is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- The University of New Mexico, Residency Hospital — 1986
- The University of New Mexico, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University of Wyoming, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernasek?
Fantastic 5 star rating., Dr Bernasek replaced my knee 18 mo. ago, its better than ever. Keep in mind; do your rehab.
- Morton Plant Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital