Call nan to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas Harper, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Harper completed a residency at Tulane-Charity Hosp. He currently practices at Charleston Allergy & Asthma and is affiliated with Trident Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nih Immunology Research, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Tulane-Charity Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Tulane-Charity Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- The Citadel, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charleston Allergy & Asthma
Charleston Allergy & Asthma180 Wingo Way Ste 102, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Existing Patients: nan
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harper?
Dr. Harper is kind, knowledgeable, and extremely conscientious. He takes time explaining tests results. I recommend him if one needs an Allergist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Harper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harper frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Harper's office is located at 180 Wingo Way Ste 102, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Find other locations and directions.
- Trident Medical Center
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
- Roper Hospital
- Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital