Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simpatico accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Simpatico, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Simpatico completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at FLETCHER ALLEN HEALTH CARE. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simpatico is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fletcher Allen Health Care
Fletcher Allen Health Care111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-8200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simpatico?
My first visit...Dr Simpatico was very gracious, meeting me. He made me very comfortable, and was interested in what I had to say. I am sure to have a successful relationship with Dr. Simpatico.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simpatico frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Simpatico's office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Simpatico has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.