Dr. Thomas Ports, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ports' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Ports, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Ports completed a residency at U Chicago Hosps. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ports is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Chicago Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of San Francisco
University California San Francisco Benioff Childrens Hospital535 Mission Bay Blvd S Fl 1, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2873
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ports?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ports accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ports frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Ports' office is located at 535 Mission Bay Blvd S Fl 1, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ports has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus