Dr. Lamattina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Lamattina, MD is a cardiology specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Lamattina completed a residency at St Elizabeths Medical Center. He currently practices at Kenneth J Hekman MD and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamattina is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamattina?
I can verifie that Dr. LaMattinna is an excellent doctor. Under his care for many years at which point about six years ago he discovered by my Emergency X rays taken that I was due for a serious heart condition. He sent me emmediately by Ambulance to Brighton's Saint Elizabeths Hospital for triple by-pass surgery. So now I am with permanent cardiavascular disease but my life is normal and I have never again had any heart pain or chest pain. Also I am with my third Cardiac pacmaker and am doing great working out doors all the time. At the age of 88 I have no complaints about this doctor. He is great. I get check ups now every six months andhave no complaints.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamattina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lamattina frequently treats Chest Pain, Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lamattina's office is located at 131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Ste 640, Concord, MA 01742. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital