Dr. Theodore Peters, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Peters completed a residency at Univ TX Hlth Sci Ctr at San Antonio/ Bexar County Hosp Dist. He currently practices at North Texas Orthopedics and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peters is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harvard Med Sch-Brigham Wom, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Univ TX Hlth Sci Ctr at San Antonio/ Bexar County Hosp Dist, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 1979
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1975
- University Of Texas At Arlington, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
My son (14 at the time) tore a ligament in his finger (jersey finger). Surgery and recovery went well and very little signs of scarring.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst - Euless - Bedford
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake