Dr. Theodore Sullivan Jr, MD is a general surgery specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. Sullivan Jr completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Surgical Care Specialists and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan Jr is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- St. Lawrence University/Villanova, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan Jr?
Dr. Sullivan performed a very intricate surgery on me. I am a very unique case with the way my body is set up. I had a blood clot that turned into a calcium deposit. This calcium deposit blocked my blood flow from healing my lower leg wound. Dr. Sullivan did an amazing job with the surgery and I'm finally in the healing process. He's a very nice and intelligent doctor. I would recommend to everyone that any kind of vascular issues. He's AMAZING!!
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health