Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Theodore Lee, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Peachtree Allergy and Asthma Clinic PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peachtree Allergy and Asthma Clinic PC1800 Peachtree St Nw Ste 720, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 355-2048
Peachtree Allergy/Asthma Clinic
Dermatology Specialists of West Geo150 Clinic Ave Ste 102, Carrollton, GA 30117 Existing Patients: (770) 832-1984
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is excellent. He is well versed in conditions that are elusive to other doctors. He definitely takes time to listen to you and your concerns. He is like a medical sleuth and will try to look at every single possibility. And is willing to help you and work with you so that you can get better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1800 Peachtree St Nw Ste 720, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton