Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Theodore Hale, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Nyack, NY. Dr. Hale completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Hudson Center For Women's Health and is affiliated with Nyack Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hale is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Sisters Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Sisters Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santo Domingo Campus, Medical School — 1986
- Associate Professor At New York Weill Cornell Medical College, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hale?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hale frequently treats Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea).
Dr. Hale's office is located at 258 High Ave Fl 1, Nyack, NY 10960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hale speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nyack Hospital
Hudson Center For Women's Health
Hudson Center For Women's Health258 High Ave Fl 1, Nyack, NY 10960 (845) 353-1441
Monsey Health Center
Monsey Family Health Center40 Robert Pitt Dr, Monsey, NY 10952 (845) 352-6800