Dr. Theodore Hale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hale's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Theodore Hale, MD is a prenatal care specialist in Nyack, NY. Dr. Hale completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. and is affiliated with Nyack Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Sisters Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Associate Professor At New York Weill Cornell Medical College, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 258 High Ave Fl 2, Nyack, NY 10960 Existing Patients: (845) 353-1441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hale?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hale frequently treats Pap Smear, Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, and Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing.
Dr. Hale's office is located at 258 High Ave Fl 2, Nyack, NY 10960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hale speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hale has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nyack Hospital