Dr. Thaddeus Garland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thaddeus Garland, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in McLean, VA. Dr. Garland completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Thaddeus M Garland MD LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garland is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2007
- North Georgia College and State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thaddeus M Garland MD LLC
Thaddeus Garland8421 Broad St, McLean, VA 22102 Existing Patients: (404) 702-8886
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garland frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Garland's office is located at 8421 Broad St, McLean, VA 22102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.