Dr. Thad Denehy, MD is a oncology specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Denehy completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He currently practices at Gynecologic Cancer/Pelvic Sgy and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denehy is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
Gynecologic Cancer/Pelvic Sgy
West Orange Office101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 400, West Orange, NJ 07052 Existing Patients: (973) 243-9300
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denehy?
My experience with Dr. Denehy was a 5-star!!!! Dr. Denehy is an excellent, top-notch, straight forward doctor. I had a very large fibroid and was worried how it would impact my ability to have children, and Dr. Denehy was very direct in what he plans to do with his surgery and advised me of his surgical options. While I was waiting to be taken into surgery, Dr. Denehy saw that I was visibly nervous and came to my bedside to chat and while also having one of his nurses give me something to ease my tension. This is just a depiction of his ability to not only be a great doctor, but to also show that he is always watching his patients and what is going on. I really appreciated this because it is a more personable experience with the doctor and shows his awareness and level of care for his patients. I am so grateful to Dr. Denehy for making this experience as seamless as possible and for the amazing outcome! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Denehy to anyone especially with more complex issues!
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Clare's Denville Hospital