Dr. Ashizawa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tetsuo Ashizawa, MD is a neurology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Ashizawa completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Larry I Lipshultz MD and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashizawa is board certified in Neurology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Allegheny General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Sch Med Keio Gijuku U, Tokyo, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Larry I Lipshultz MD6560 Fannin St Ste 1002, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 363-8184
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashizawa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tetsuo Ashizawa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ashizawa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ashizawa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ashizawa frequently treats Ataxia, Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), and Essential Tremor.
Dr. Ashizawa's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 1002, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ashizawa speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital