Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Terry Olivas, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Olivas completed a residency at UT Southwestern Med Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olivas is board certified in General Surgery.
- UT Southwestern Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 786-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olivas?
he is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He saved my life. I would recommend him to everyone that’s going through the same thing as I did.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olivas frequently treats Aortic Valve Surgery, Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery.
Dr. Olivas' office is located at 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olivas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.