Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Terrence Kim, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University of Maryland Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Perri and Siddique Spine Surgery Inc. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cedars-Sinai Institute for Spinal Disorders, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Maryland Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Internship Hospital
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Johns Hopkins University Medical Center, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- United Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Perri and Siddique Spine Surgery Inc.444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 800, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 423-9716
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
I was in two car accidents over the last several years - one 20+ years ago and one two years ago. I had several surgeries from the first accident on my back. The new accident caused some serious neck damage. Having been exposed to many docs and surgeons. I have to say that Dr Kim is by far the best I have ever met. From HSS and Columbia in NYC to Cedars here in CA, he is incredibly skilled, knowledgable, empathetic and an all around great guy. I have now had 3 surgeries with Dr Kim and cannot recommend him any higher. If you need any sort of spine work done - you better have him do it if you want to have a great outcome!! His nurse Nicole and PA Kevin are also top of their game. Their entire staff is welcoming, helpful, knowledgable and make you feel safe and comfortable. Most great surgeons are only great surgeons, not also great human beings. Dr Kim and his staff are both great at what they do and also incredible human beings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 800, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center