Call (615) 859-3937 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Terrence Doherty, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Goodlettsville, TN. Dr. Doherty completed a residency at Case Western Reserve/ University Hospitals. He currently practices at Loden Vision Center and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Case Western Reserve/ University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2006
- MacNeal Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- Covered California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Prime Health Services
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Virginia Health Network
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loden Vision Center
Loden Vision Centers520 Rivergate Pkwy, Goodlettsville, TN 37072 Existing Patients: (615) 859-3937
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doherty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Terrence Doherty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doherty's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doherty frequently treats Stye, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Doherty's office is located at 520 Rivergate Pkwy, Goodlettsville, TN 37072. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center