Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gentile accepts your insurance.
Dr. Teresa Gentile, MD is a hematology specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Gentile completed a residency at University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. She currently practices at Upstate University Hospital and is affiliated with Oneida Health Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gentile is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upstate University Hospital750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210 Existing Patients: (315) 464-8200
Hematology-oncology603 Seneca St Ste 2, Oneida, NY 13421 Existing Patients: (315) 361-1041
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gentile?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gentile frequently treats Blood Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Gentile's office is located at 750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gentile has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oneida Health Hospital
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- Upstate University Hospital