Dr. Terence Bertele, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bertele's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Terence Bertele, MD is a cardiology specialist in Waldorf, MD. Dr. Bertele completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Chesapeake Washington Heart and is affiliated with MedStar St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bertele is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Georgetown U-VA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Fac Med U Perugia, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chesapeake Washington Heart
Chesapeake Washington Heart12070 Old Line Ctr Ste 303, Waldorf, MD 20602 Existing Patients: (301) 645-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bertele?
He’s a wonderful compassionate Dr treats you like a friend, not a patient. Has been my husband’s cardiologist for many years and a friend of mine. They both said he was great, I agree!!!! His staff is extremely kind and helpful. So glad for him ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bertele accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bertele frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bertele's office is located at 12070 Old Line Ctr Ste 303, Waldorf, MD 20602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bertele speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bertele has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center