Dr. Terence Delaney, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Delaney completed a residency at Svcmc- Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn Queens. He currently practices at Terence J. Delaney, M.D. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Delaney is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Terence J. Delaney, M.D.
Terence Delaney, MD14911 National Ave Ste 3, Los Gatos, CA 95032 Existing Patients: (408) 402-5742
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Svcmc- Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn Queens, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Columbia Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- St Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Holy Cross College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delaney?
“Indeed, the most treasured of the Doctors I have been privileged to meet. Dr. Delaney treated me as if I was a family member during all my meetings with him, before Surgery, and after. The surgery was undoubtedly successful, and the results were as described. If he weren't specialized, I'd see him for everything!”
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)